tracs and rent vouchers

​important notice: TRACS submissions require active DUNS number

Click here to view the HUD memorandum, which includes the steps to register/re-activate your inactive or expired DUNS number in SAM, as well as contact information for assistance. 
 ​​When submitting vouchers to CHFA, send your TRACS files via iMax to TRACM17743.

Submit the 52670 and 52670-A parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (if applicable) to your Section 8 Officer/Voucher Specialist​. 

Your submissions are due by the 10th of the preceding month of your billing. For example: the 10th of August for the September voucher.


tracs and voucher links



CHFA Section 8 Compliance​ is ready to answer your voucher submission and TRACS questions.