update: chfa seller’s guide CHFA is pleased to announce the publication of a revised and updated
CHFA Seller’s Guide. This version is a comprehensive update of the guide and incorporates all program and process changes previously announced via eNews announcements, webinars, and program matrices.
Participating Lenders Announcement outlines the following primary changes:
The Seller’s Guide is a crucial component of our efforts to ensure that doing business with CHFA is simple, efficient, and straightforward.
- Term “Reservation” now referenced as “Lock” throughout the Seller’s Guide
- Marketing Materials must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and requirements
- Deletion of references to CHFA’s Statewide Mortgage Credit Certificate (CHFA MCCsm) Program that are no longer applicable
- Loan and Purchase Price Limits clarification
- CHFA HomeAccesssm and CHFA SectionEightsm Homeownership Programs updates
- Options for relocking a loan after a cancelation
- Errors to Mortgage Loan documents must be corrected and addressed
- Acceptance of Mortgage Loan payments prior to and after Servicing Transfer Deadlines
CHFA Home Finance with any questions regarding these changes.
CHFA Home Finance
303.297.7376 or 888.320.3688 Denver
970.241.2341 or 800.877.8450 Western Slope