new chfa seller's guide
We are pleased to announce the publication of a revised and updated
CHFA Seller’s Guide. This new version is a comprehensive update of the guide, and incorporates all
program and process changes previously announced via eNews announcements, webinars, and
program matrices. As a result, it offers current and comprehensive guidance on CHFA’s
programs and policies for CHFA Participating Lenders and others.
Primary changes include:
- Guidance on the CHFA Down Payment Assistance Grant and Borrower Premium options
- Updated requirements for the CHFA Risk Information Score Card (CHFA RISC)
- Enhanced descriptions and guidance for both conventional and government loan programs
- Expanded information on CHFA’s household income calculation
- Updated servicing guidance and contact information
a partnership built on clear communication
The new Seller’s Guide is a crucial component of our efforts to ensure that doing business
with CHFA is simple, efficient, and straight forward. We hope that this new and improved guide
will make it even easier for CHFA to be your first choice for first time and low- to moderate-income borrowers.