updates to chfa seller’s guide
We recently made some updates to the
CHFA Seller’s Guide
to increase clarity and provide new information. Specific revisions of note include:
We hope that these clarifications will make it easier to partner with us in making homeownership a reality for Coloradans. If you have questions about any of these changes, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- New guidance regarding closings by joint ventures (see Chapter 1, Section 101.B);
- Prohibition of the use of electronic signatures (see Chapter 1, Section 105.K);
- Additional information regarding CHFA policies related to Qualified Mortgage (QM) and Ability to Repay (ATR) requirements (see Chapter 2, Section 201.A);
- Some slight corrections to the language regarding the CHFA Advantagesm program (see Chapter 3, Section 305.D.6.b);
- Provision of CHFA loan servicing contact information (see Chapter 8, Section 800.B).