one day, 12 trainings Service Coordinators and others are invited to join us on Thursday, September 15 for a day of networking and training. Participants will be able to select six classes from a list of 12 topics offered throughout this day-long training event. Lunch and continuing education documentation for the following topics will be provided.
Denver │September 15, 2016
- Addressing Barriers to Employment
- Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People and Difficult Situations
- Digital Inclusion: Assisting Residents to Access Technology
- Facilitating High-performance Resident Councils
- Helping Residents Deal with Change
- Managing Time, Career, and Transitions
- Navigating Public Benefits and Systems
- Resident Wellness
- Team Approaches to Mental Health Issues
- The Helper as a Person: Top 10 Tips for Self-care
- Trauma-informed Interactions
Denver Housing Authority Mulroy Center
3550 West 13th Avenue
Denver, CO 80204
8:00am to 4:30pm
Click here for full details and registration.
Interested in further training? Search events and register from the
chfareach class calendar.
Chfareach provides resources, education, and assistance for Colorado multifamily housing. Membership in chfareach is not required to attend trainings. Please call 303.297.7497 at any time for assistance with your registration.