update: chfa seller's guide CHFA is pleased to announce the publication of a revised and updated
CHFA Seller’s Guide. This version is a comprehensive update of the guide and incorporates all CHFA program and process changes previously announced via CHFA eNews announcements, webinars, and program matrices.
Participating Lenders Announcement outlines the following primary changes:
The Seller’s Guide is a crucial component of our efforts to ensure that doing business with CHFA is simple, efficient, and straightforward.
- Added “Lender Communication” section
- Deleted references to the CHFA Advantagesm Program
- Changed term “Minimum Financial Investment” to “Minimum Borrower Financial Contribution”
- Changes to underwriting and CHFA Down Payment Assistance (DPA) options on CHFA Preferredsm Programs
- Specified that CHFA will not fund DPA without purchasing the associated CHFA First Mortgage Loan
- Reminder to comply with any applicable interest rate caps
CHFA Home Finance with any questions regarding these changes.
CHFA Home Finance
303.297.7376 or 888.320.3688 Denver
970.241.2341 or 800.877.8450 Western Slope