locking loans: new data fields required
Beginning September 20, 2019, new data fields will be required when locking a new CHFA loan or editing an existing loan. CHFA will require the following information when applicable:
This information will allow CHFA to add efficiencies to the loan review process and help ensure compliance with CHFA loan program requirements.
- Monthly Gross Qualifying Income
- Total Occupying Property
- Width of Manufactured Home, if applicable (Single Wide or Multi Wide)
- Actual Appraised Property Value
- Property exceed 50 acres?
- Borrowers’ Phone Numbers
- Borrowers First-time homebuyers?
- Ownership of other real property? If yes, the number of properties.
- Position/Title/Type of Business
- Sex as provided on the Demographic Information Addendum to the Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA)
- Ethnicity as provided on the URLA’s Demographic Information Addendum
- Race as provided on the URLA’s Demographic Information Addendum
Please contact CHFA Home Finance with any questions regarding these changes.
CHFA Home Finance
303.297.7376 or 888.320.3688 Denver
970.241.2341 or 800.877.8450 Western Slope