As the year draws to a close, we at chfareach commend you for the time you’ve devoted to training. Every year, you become a greater asset to your company and your clients. Well done!
member requests matter
Special recognition goes to Amber Neiberger, whose name was drawn from all members who submitted class
ideas that were used in the fourth quarter! In appreciation for her emailed request, Amber will be the recipient of a $25 Visa gift card (and a little CHFA schwag)!
fourth quarter classes - now available online.
It is not too early to begin registering for 2015 classes. Your At-a-Glance is in
the mail, and full class descriptions for the first quarter of 2015 are
now online! To register for any class listed, send an individual or group registration form to
the doctor’s Top 8
In case you can’t attend “Self-Care, Stress Management, and Burnout Prevention” on December 16th, here are some practices recommended by our presenter, Dr. Peggy Mitchell Clarke.
The holidays can be stressful for many people. If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed now or at other times during the year, see if you can implement one new habit. Pick one from these tips for managing stress:
Happy holidays from chfareach!
- Strike a healthy balance between work and fun by setting good boundaries;
- Prioritize regular relaxation time and learn stress reduction techniques such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation;
- Practice healthy eating, sleeping, and exercise habits;
- Limit alcohol and other drug use (including energy drinks, coffee, and nicotine);
- Nurture caring and supportive relationships within and outside the family;
- Develop and practice effective communication and problem solving skills;
- Keep a journal;
- Make time to develop your spirituality.