2017 Affordable Housing Development & Finance Conference on June 20
Colorado Real Estate Journal will be holding their 2017 Affordable Housing Development & Finance Conference on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 20, at the Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center (I-225 & Colfax Avenue, across from Children’s Hospital).
CHFA is proud to be an Industry Partner in this event.
The conference is a primer for real estate developers, civic leaders, businesses, community funders and everyone active, or who wants to be active, in affordable housing in Colorado.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Defining the Problem
- The Missing Middle
- Employers and Business Community as Stakeholders
- Capital Sources
- James M. Mulligan, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Lauren Brockman, Convergence Multifamily Real Estate Group
- Kimball Crangle, Gorman & Company
- Charles Woolley II, St. Charles Town Company
- Greg Glade, Solvera Housing Advisors
- Julianne Stern, City & County of Denver
- Troy Gladwell, Medici Communities
- Kyle Henderson, Wood Partners
- David Hart, Eaton Senior Communities
- Mollie Fitzpatrick, BBC Research & Consulting
- Alison George, Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs
- Rodger Hara, Community Builders Realty Services
- Trinidad Rodriguez, D.A. Davidson/Downtown Denver Partnership
- Kristen Williams, Vail Resorts
- JJ Ament, Metro Denver Economic Development Corp.
- Jennifer Haynes, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Carl Koelbel, Koelbel & Company
- George Thorn, Mile High Development
- Ross Kaufman, RBC Capital Markets
- Scott Horton, Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
- Laura Clark, S.B. Clark Companies
- Terry Barnard, CHFA
- Michael Thomas, Gershman Mortgage
Click herefor a PDF of the agenda, registration information and exhibitor information.
If you have any questions about the event, registration or exhibiting, please contact Jon Stern, Colorado Real Estate Journal, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.623.1148 ext. 101.